Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Time for Easter Clothes or Not

   I think Spring is going to be late this year, and Easter is early.  Do you remember having snow on Easter when you were a child?  I remember it when we lived in PA.  All those little short-sleeved dresses and Mary Jane shoes were still worn because, after all, it was Easter.



    Here are my grandkids on Easter last year.  It came in April, and was warm enough to at least get their pictures taken outside. The iris and the day lilies were up behind them. The garden space was waiting to be tilled and planted. We hunted for Easter eggs, and played games outside. 

    Finding clothes for kids for Easter can be hard especially since some of the places here have gone up in price and down in quality.  I found this place online and it has Brand name kids clothes and toys up to 80% off.  They have sales all the time and while there are time limits on the sales, you can get some really great deals.

Here is another really nice place I like to visit too. If you are like me, going shopping with kids can be daunting, so I love to shop from my computer.  Let me know if you find something nice for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so darn cute ;-)

    Easter is very early this year and there certainly won't be any short sleeve shirts or dresses worn around here next Sunday...have no idea when it is going to warm up, but soon I hope ;-)

    Those 2 clothes places look really nice! Thanks for sharing!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete